Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sabres VS Caps

Hello! I just wanted to share some pics from Saturday's Sabres VS Caps game!! Especially since Facebook won't let me upload pics anymore! This was such an amazing game. It was there first win at a home game so far this season.

I guess I'm their good luck charm! ;)

So here are the Buffalo Sabres! ..Or I should say.. Ryan Miller.. ha!

Above: Warming up! Of course the Sabres are all the way on the other side.


# 8: Ovechkin. Ain't such a tough guy anymore, huh?!?!? :)


Again. I don't know why the Mr. wanted a picture of his ugliness!


It's starting!!


Sabretooth, yo.


!!!!!!!


Miller & Meyers


;) Ha!


I hate this dudes head! Miller was pretty lonely in the 2nd Period.


I know, this is becoming a little obsessive. :)


Sabretooth again! Trying to steal a man's woman!








My camera takes way too long to take pictures haha! Otherwise, this would've been a great shot!!


Exhibit A.


Chillin' during commercial break, while the shovelers scoop up the excess ice!

Shovelers? whatever.


Exhibit B.


I would give anything to be that girl with the shovel. :)


OK, it's time for my real Mr. <3 <3 Love you hunny! :D

Let's see: Meyers, Ennis, maybe Kaletta?(I can't see!), Gaustad (I call him Goooostod), Mccormick (or Mr. Spice as I like to call him), Hecht, Vanek, Connolly & either Miller or Lalime. I'm thinkin Lalime.
After they won in OT 3-2!! Thanks to Vanek! And the game-winning goal was scored right in front of us!! It was great! Not to mention the chick next to me was a Caps fan & I wanted to punch her the whole game. :D

Hope you enjoyed my little pics here. Probably not as much as I do, but... :)

Can't wait to go to more games!

Have a good night everyone :)

xo TL

No comments:

Post a Comment