Sunday, November 28, 2010

Custom Cut-Off

Hey there! Just filling you in on a few things. December 31, 2010 is the cut-off of custom-made orders. As of now, I am booked solid until the end of December. You can still order a bag from now until December 31st, but these bags will not be started until January 2011. I will not be taking any custom orders after the 31st. So if you want an original tracy larish bag, act now! For custom order information see my Custom Order Information post. Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ tlarish9509@live.com. I will be more than happy to work with you! :)

Coming up in December, I've been planning a fun little giveaway! Just in time for the Christmas season! It's a wonderful gift idea! ;) More information on that coming December 1st!! Can't wait!

ps. Images of Julie's Crossbody bag is coming this afternoon! My camera finally started to cooperate! Still want a new DSLR though ;)

xo TL

No comments:

Post a Comment