Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sandy (Shoulder Bag)

I must say... I'm on a roll today! I finished Sandy's bag in like 2 hours! This is a shoulder bag that is fairly small & simple. I love it!

Possibly a bit too small for me, because I like big bags.. but it's still very adorable! :)

Check it out:

Above: Here I have all of the pieces cut and ready to press and apply the interfacing!


All the interfacing is attached! I have both straps sewn, the exterior of the bag sewn, the pocket sewn & the pocket sewn to the interior fabric and the magnetic snaps in place! :)


Pretty. I love the fabric!


Small glimpse of the interior of the bag.

Bag Details:
7.5" in length x 10.5" in width
Straps (2): 18.5" in length x 1" in width
Interior Pocket: 5.25" in length x 7.5" in width
Magnetic Snap enclosure.

Next is Ashley! Hers' is all cut, the sewing begins tomorrow! Then I must go shopping tomorrow for the next 5 bags! :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I know I did! I feel very accomplished! ;)

xo TL


No comments:

Post a Comment