Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Julie (pt 1 continued)

Hey guys! I'm terribly sorry for the lack in posting recently. I've been super busy! For the past 5-6 days, I've been on a "mini vacation". And right before that, I worked a few extra hours and picked up another shift at work so I literally had no free time. PLUS, for the first few days of my "vacation" I was really sick! But here I am! All better and ready to go again!

For some strange reason, my camera has been acting up and is doing weird things with my pics. So it just so happens that the pic below is actually from last week and was already on my computer. It won't let me upload anything. I'm thinking it may be my computer! Until I get this figured out, this is all you get unfortunately! It may not be a terrible idea if I happen to get a camera for Christmas! (wink, wink. nudge, nudge. to the hubby.) ;)

So here I have everything cut out!

After that, I pressed all the pieces again, attached all of the interfacing to the wrong sides of all exterior pieces and pinned everything together.
I also starting sewing all the pockets, the strap and the bag flap.
All there's left to do now, is to sew the main part of the bag together, attach the pockets and strap... then we're good to go!! :)

Hopefully I'll get everything panned out by the time Julie's bag is done!

Have a wonderful evening all!

xo TL

No comments:

Post a Comment