Sunday, November 28, 2010

Julie (Finally, pictures!)

So here they are! I had to retake a few of the final pictures. They definitely look much better than they did! Thank you to Julie who has been so kind & patient with me while I took in some more hours at work & while I was sick!! :) I really appreciate it! Good news is, this baby will be shipped out early this week!

Take a look:

Above: The strap is sewn, the interior pocket & I had just sewn the exterior pockets to the main body of the bag.


All that's left to do is to sew the strap to the bag & sew the flap to enclose the bag.


All done!!


Bag open!


Here is just to show you there's 2 exterior pockets on the front of the bag!

Bag Details:
11" in length x 10" in width x 2.5" in width (taken from bottom panel)
Strap (1): 52" in length x 1" in width
Inside Pocket (2): 9 & 5/8" in length x 6 & 7/8 in width (Zipper enclosure)
Outside Pocket (2): 6" in length x 5" width ea.
Bag Flap: 6 & 7/8" in length x 7.5" in width
Magnetic snap enclosure.

Hope you love! ;)

Be sure to check out my last post! It's an update on my custom cut-off date.

xo TL

4 comments:

  1. very nice Tracy, I like the pockets... and print is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I'm glad to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete