Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DIY // Light Bulb Vase

Check out this sweet little DIY project I found over at the Free People blog! They're flower vases made out of light bulbs & they are so simple to make! I will definitely be making some of these for our new place. However, we only use the white/frosted bulbs.. I guess I'll have to try out the clear ones! They would look adorable hanging in a window or something!













I love how she added the little fabric piece to the metal part! Super cute addition! Remember, you are working with glass so be careful! I'll post photos of mine as soon as I'm finished!

Oh, & I apologize for lagging a little bit with posts. Moving can be quite stressful & also, my laptop is going crazy. Long story.. but the mister is on it! Will post photos of finished new place soon!! :)

xo TL

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. We have beautiful window in the living room that this would be perfect for. It would add color without blocking all the natural sunlight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete