Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our New Place {Update}

Here's a little update on our new place. As I was taking some photos of our progress, I realized I never took a picture of our entry way! Here it is...



Livingroom has the basecoat on!

Looking good! :)

Kitchen is complete with basecoat & two topcoats. Yes, it is white. That wasn't our decision. Pure white + Husband + where he works = no good. I'll just have to be extra OCD. :)

(And there's the mister cleaning up)

A look at the other side of the kitchen. Even the 1970s stove incase you cared. :)

The master bedroom & bathroom are complete, I will follow up with photos later today!

Everything really seems to be coming together! So psyched to get this finished. We have about 1 week left to finish all of the painting (including trims/molding), pack up the kitchen, clean up the apartment we're in now & move to our new little home. Um, it can be done... right?! :)

Hope your weekend is enjoyable!

xo TL

No comments:

Post a Comment