Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reminiscing {TLB 2010} // Big News

Today I was going through all of my custom order handmade bags and started reminiscing! I thoroughly enjoyed designing & sewing all these little pretties for you! Hopefully you've gotten much use out of your bag and it's treating you well! Another big thanks to all of you who have supported me & my brand! :)

Reminisce with me, won't you?!

This is the bag my best gal pal Mandy won in a contest.





This was the first bag I have ever made. Still keeping it forever though! :)










One of my faves!

Hands down... my ultimate favorite bag! I've had many requests to make more.


First tiny handbag I made for a little bitty girl.

<3

Second handbag I made for my little niece.

First checkbook cover!


Back in January I was forced to cut-off my custom made bags because I had so many orders going, it was hard for me to keep up with just me alone! So I took a little bit of a break to catch up and complete every order. Since then I've been working on some designs and hope to get back into making my bags just for you! (I've also grown quite a belly since I've made my last bag!) So the big news is... starting August 15th I will be taking custom orders again! This time all orders will be processed through my Etsy shop. My shop will also be updated come August once we're settled in our new place! I'm excited and eager to get started. Moving & unpacking first would probably be helpfuly though. ;)

Thank you for spending time with me remembering some custom bags I've made!! Keep posted here or at the TLB facebook page (located at the upper right hand corner of my blog) for more information! Can't wait for new challenges to come my way! :)

xo TL





No comments:

Post a Comment