Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our New Place {Before}

Today the mister & I got the keys to our new place! I decided to take some photos of the crappy lookin paint job to show the 'before'. I'm so glad we can paint! I could not live with these odd colors. You'll understand when you see them. I love color, but no thanks. ;) This week the mister, plus family members, will be helping with the new paint. Minus me, of course, because I have an itty bitty to take care of! We're so excited to get out of our rinky-dink apartment we're in now and can't wait to see the outcome when it all comes together!

{Above} Master bedroom. Nice big windows!

Other side of bedroom. Pretty spacious.

Our teeny-tiny bathroom. It'll do! :)


This is a little storage space leading to the bathroom. A "linen closet" if-you-will. Definitely planning on looking for more shelving units for this space. Plus some sort of enclosure. We'll need it.

One side of the living room. My little sewing "nook" will be along the green wall. Can't wait for that!!

Other side of the living room. Still have to pan out the details of what will go where on this wall. I do know, however, Toby's bed/crate will go in the corner (about where my mom is standing).

This is the hallway leading to my itty bitty's room. I should warn you about the pepto bismol pink....

And there it is... Pretty bad, I know. Luckily we're definitely painting this space too!

Other side of the "Pepto room". If you notice in the closet here, there's more storage space beyond the door you see IN the closet. Pretty neat.

Kitchen! Isn't it a nice size? It's bigger than it looks in the photo. We're thinking of getting an island on wheels or something. That way there's more storage space and we can move it out of the way when we have company!

Other side of the kitchen. This is where our table will go. We don't have a huge table, so this will be perfect!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! It's going to turn out so pretty! I'll be posting new photos of our progress and then "the afters" throughout the next week.

Until then, Happy Weekend! Momma's birthday tomorrow & my birthday on Monday so I'll be a busy one! ;)

xo TL

1 comment:

  1. Erik says good job on getting the Kilz. Says its a good primer. But careful of itty bitty baby, because it stinks to high hell.

    ReplyDelete