Saturday, July 16, 2011

Those were the days...

Well it seems like many moons ago, but it was actually just about 6 years ago! It's amazing what you find around your apartment/house when you're getting things together to move. We haven't seen these pictures in ages! So when we came upon them, I knew I had to share! These we're taken at the Mister's old apartment in Le Roy.


I love this man with all of my heart!!


(Left) If you notice behind me on the wall here (click to enlarge if needed), yes.... it is in fact a newspaper clipping of Tom Brady. I am sad to report his love affair with the New England Patriots quarterback started WAY before I was even in the picture.
(Right) Isn't he cute? Those glasses he has on were from when he was like, I don't know... 2?! And he still wears them to this day. How he sees out of them, I will never know.


To think, this happened all because of Wal-Mart! ha! Who would've thought at ^^^ this point we'd be happily married 4 years later and then 2 years after that expecting an itty bitty! :) Life could not be greater than at this moment!! :)

Go through your old pics to see what you find!

xo TL

No comments:

Post a Comment